How often do we see folks touting “tech innovation” with nary a mention of e.g. relationship innovation, and innovations in “being human”?
Here’s some valuable non-tech innovations you could be pursuing:
- Nonviolent Communication (Marshall Rosenberg).
- Compassion and Compassionomics.
- Nancy Kine’s Thinking Environments.
- Dialogue skills.
- Appreciation of Power Dynamics in the workplace.
- Reflection and surfacing one’s own assumptions and beliefs.
- Attending to folks’ needs..
- Apprciation of the role of the Domination System and the Myth of Redemptive Violence.